14 October 2008

life's a piece of shit, when you look at it.

So I know that you'd much rather see the pictoral essay from my sponge-making efforts last night but four hours of almost entirely fruitless microfilm work today completely robbed me of my will to go to all that trouble. So instead I present to you one of my favorite pet issues! Farm policy! And just in case you can't get enough of it, here's some vintage farm policy! And to make it up to you-- you know the fact that I have offered you farm policy when that's not really what you come here for-- I present you with today's theme song (this one goes out to all of the grad students in the world):

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That song goes for more than just you grad students! :P Not that I won't need a daily dose of it when I do become one...