04 November 2008

live blogging obama.

Can't stop clapping. Love a man who loves his family.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE! The American dream is real. "Tonight is your answer."

"That their voices could be that difference." "Sent a message to the world."

"WE ARE AND ALWAYS WILL BE THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA."

(ALMOST CRYING BECAUSE IT'S REAL!)

Bending the arc of history towards a better day -- "A DEFINING MOMENT-- CHANGE HAS COME TO AMERICA"

McCain WAS graceful! Give that douche a role in your presidency, man! Also-- Palin looked hot in her Carharrt. I officially want one.

JOE BIDEN-- who's he? what about your wife?!

Oh there she is! I love Michelle! THE NEXT FIRST LADY!!!!!!!!!!

His kids don't appreciate this but I bet they will love on that dog.

HIS GRANDMA! And his family. Can't wait for inauguration!

And kudos to Plouffe, for sending all those fucking emails.

YAH OBAMA CAMPAIGNERS! Those fucking emails worked.

It's about us! Yes! I love this man! I feel completely different about America. "Young people who rejected the myth of their generations apathy"-- YES WE DID!

"GOVERNMENT OF THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, FOR THE PEOPLE, FOR THE PEOPLE, HAS NOT PERISHED FROM THE EARTH!" <-- Barack gets it!!!!

I really feel like he's gonna fix America. I feel like this is America's moment. This is our Kennedy moment, America.

"WE AS A PEOPLE WILL GET THERE."
"YES WE CAN." Let's answer that!!!!!!!!

"I will ask you to join in the remaking of this nation." As a historian, this moves me. "It IS ONLY THE CHANGE WE MAKE... LET US SUMMON A NEW SPIRIT... WHERE EACH OF US RESOLVES TO PITCH IN."
Obama is a team player!

Tie in to Republicans thru Lincoln-- fucking brilliant! This is why I love you Barack!

"I may not have won your vote tonight, but I hear your vote!" Awesome!!

"Our stories are singular but our destinies are shared!" This is a global president up to the job!!!

"THE TRUE STRENGTH OF OUR COUNTRY COMES FROM OUR IDEALS... UNYIELDING HOPE!"

"OUR UNION CAN BE PERFECTED!"

Obama really will make America work because he can inspire the people. "The American Dream: Yes We Can!"

YES WE CAN!

"We shall overcome! YES WE CAN!!!!!!!!!!!"

And this year in this election she touched her screen and cast her vote!-- YES WE CAN! There's so much more to do!"

He is a Kennedy indeed.

"What change will they see?" "This is our moment, this is our time!"

"Where we breathe, we hope!"

God I love OBAMA! He can do it, and now I know that we can do it too.

Brian Williams-- "Because we are led by the people who want to lead." Yes, that is America!

No comments: