31 July 2008

nostalgia: it's delicate, but potent.

So here I am wearing my cute little summer dress and knocking back a few cold ones and grumbling about how Netflix doesn't have Revenge of the Nerds before I go outside to enjoy the 90 degree evening weather. But before I do I've got to post some notable links.

-Ice Cube on Copenhagen bicycle culture. This is notable because Ice is playing Salt Lake on my birthday, and of course I love bikes.

-This funny picture. Dude looks kind of feral in a non threatening way, eh?

-Perhaps the funniest headline I've ever seen-- only because John McCain-- who is just learning to use the internet-- is the one calling someone out of touch. I mean dude, you can't compare a law professor to Britney Spears. This is what this election is coming down to. Yeesh.

-A good
Frank Rich article from Sunday.

-Only in Utah.

-Anybody who had a class with Ted will appreciate
this.

-And finally, I like the rest of humanity I have Mad Men fever. Mad Men is clearly the second best show on television right now, after Weeds. So I present to you a website of limitless value, second only to this one: What Would Don Draper Do? And in fact because I am feeling generous, let's all heave a collective sigh together now:



Whew! I know I feel better!

No comments: