12 July 2008

more **asses.

I wrote this post a couple of days ago.

Today was a very special day. Some time ago, under the influence of a particular recently popular substance, I thought it would be a good idea to complete my set of glasses because I realized how much I adored the cute little vessel holding my drink. And I've found it a little embarrassing to serve my guests gin and tonics in juice glasses. Anyways, today my glasses arrived and I had to share with you the aesthetic pleasures of recieving a package from Crate & Barrel.

Alas, the box. Isn't it lovely?:


Behold, the joy of discovering space age packing materials! Exciting!:
Intact! These people sure know how to ship glasses... It's a whole glasses party! So pretty!: The carnage:

I put it all neatly back into the box. One must always consider that the next move is imminent! and packing materials must be hoarded in the storage room accordingly.

No comments: