14 May 2008

this is your desk on vacation.

So I'm a pretty regular reader of Apartment Therapy but I seldom do any on my own because I consider my digs pretty temporary. I love to think about the potential of being grounded a bit for my PhD in large part because hopefully that will mean sleeping on something larger than a twin bed, getting a furry little pet and never having to smell frog legs boiling away in my house ever again. I know, I am dreaming really, really big.

Nonetheless, I do have some obligation to my own sanity and that means my desk couldn't stay like it was. So I went to Ikea and bought the fortune teller lamp (kudos to my sister-in law for the name) and it was all good times from there. Excuse me while I have a vain moment of "look, I'm making progress!" as I
bask in the surreal glow of the world's most awesome $12.99 lamp:

No comments: