05 March 2009

if i had only followed cnbc's advice, i'd have a million dollars today... provided i had started with a hundred million dollars.

I'm not usually a big follower of The Daily Show (or anything that requires actually turning on my tv) but Jon Stewart has been out of control brilliant lately. People worried about Obama bringing about the Fairness Doctrine have nothing to fear. Comedy Central has instituted checks and balances in the media more successfully than any other source before it. Freedom of speech, freedom of the press... god I love the First Amendment. [I had problems with the embed here: click the second link in each respective link chunk]






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The embedded vids in this whole post don't load on your page, or when I click them. An error box appears whenever I visit your site now telling me to "user get bent".

And can a brutha get a little publicity...no TBR link on the sidebar? What do I gotta do? Pictures of my toenails?

I expect this comment to be deleted, btw...Cheers!

melanie said...

I'm not going to delete your comment. What can I say... I have no patience with this techie shit. comedycentral has the vids on "CNBC Gives Financial Advice" and "Fox News Reports Biden's Gaffe." I can reach them with the links as I see 'em...

Anonymous said...

Noyce!! TBR Fo-Eva! (or at least until I get bored with it...)