17 April 2010

easy living.

It's the most wonderful time of the year!  Everyone in my little world here- including myself- and many friends far away-- is in the midst of that last big thrust of effort before the end of the semester.  For me this includes not only unhealthy binges on reading, writing, and coffee, but also hiding books I don't have time to read, letting mountains of dirty clothes pile up to Everest-like heights, and of course, online shopping.  It is a time of extremes and immoderation.  Which is why it's nice when the universe sends me messages like this:



(via the amazing Friends of Type)


and this:


(brought to me fortuitously by putting my iTunes library on shuffle because you know I'm my father's daughter and I am all over The Eagles in my iTunes)
(I don't know about you, but their 70s mops bring me endless amounts of joy) (boys, take note!)


Best wishes to all y'all wrapping up the semester! 
Take a deep breath! The end is near... so get back to work!!!

No comments: