26 March 2008

return.

It is good to be home! The weather is great and the school routine is novel enough to be refreshing again. My potty mouth is noticeably cleaner, as is my bedroom. The Red Rider is back on the pavement and I am starting to feel better after a bout of nasty sick yuckyness over break. All in all, I feel like I'm in a good spot. Heck, I even paid off my car today! Seriously grand stuff. Now if only I didn't have to face a daunting pile of books and a host of book reviews to write! But I'll stress about that later. For now, I am riding the wave of post-break sanity.

So that we all might partake in the positivity, here are some Alternative Motivational
Posters*:


*Make sure you follow the link for more awesomeness. They have a great little sideblog filled with entertaining links such as this and this. Cheers!

No comments: